Diabetes is a condition in which the amount of glucose in the blood is very high and the body cannot use so much amount of glucose properly. Pancreas produce a hormone called as insulin as insulin is vital for life. Diabetes condition arises due to improper function of the pancreas where the pancreas fails to produce any amount of insulin or produces low amounts. This impaired insulin secretion then helps the glucose to enter the body’s cells.
There are two types of Diabetes:-
- Type 1 Diabetes: – In type 1 diabetes the beta cells of the pancreas do not make insulin.
- Type 2 Diabetes: – In type 2 diabetes the pancreas continues to make insulin, but a cellular impairment in sensitivity to insulin results in raised blood glucose levels.
People with diabetes commonly experience a variety of serious medical complications. Many people with diabetes experience cardiovascular disease and other risk factors such as high cholesterol or hypertension. People with diabetes have a higher risk of stroke or a fatal cardiac attack. Treatment for diabetes is performed to control the blood glucose levels and prevent complications that can arise due to diabetes. Research are conducted worldwide to cure diabetes. While conducting such researches, the researchers have found a strong connection between type 2 diabetes and hearing impairment.
People suffering from type 2 diabetes do not produce insulin properly which causes their blood glucose levels to rise higher than normal and prevents their body from maintaining normal glucose levels.
The connection between type 2 diabetes and hearing impairment is more pronounced in studies affecting younger patients. Hearing impairments due to diabetes has affected around 16.1% adults in the U.S., which makes it the most pervasive disabling condition. According to researchers, well-designed longitudinal studies are necessary in order to explore diabetes impact on the hearing impairment.
High blood glucose levels in diabetes can cause damage to the small blood vessels in the inner ear as it can also damage the eyes and the kidneys. More research is required to discover the causes of hearing impairment due to diabetes.
Treatment for Diabetes
- Treatment for Type 1 diabetes develops when the insulin-producing cells in the body have been destroyed and the body is unable to produce any insulin. Type 1 diabetes is treated by daily insulin doses which are either taken either by injections or by an insulin pump.
- Treatment for Type 2 diabetes develops when there is not enough insulin in the body. The cells are only partially unlocked and glucose builds up in the blood. Type 2 diabetes can be treated with a healthy diet and increased physical activity. In addition medication or insulin is often required.
How to prevent Diabetes?
Diabetes can be prevented or maintained with the help of following tips:-
Do more physical activity: – Regular physical activity is very important as Exercise can help you in:-
- Lose weight.
- Maintain your blood sugar level.
- Boosting your sensitivity to insulin which can help you to keep your blood sugar level within a normal range.
According to research, physical activity can help you in controlling diabetes.
Intake plenty of fiber: – Intake plenty of fiber can help you in reducing the risk of diabetes by improving your blood sugar control. Intake of fiber can help you in lowering the risk of heart disease and promotes weight loss.
The combination of Diet, Physical Activity and Medications are required to treat diabetes. India is the best destination for diabetes treatment. Treatment for diabetes is accessible in India at very affordable price which is one of the major benefits to patients from western countries. IndianMedTrip medical tourism company helps you find the best doctor for your medical treatment. Specialized packages are offered to patients at IndianMedTrip. A wide variety of services which includes food, accommodation, traveling and visit exotic locations are also provided by IndianMedTrip. IndianMedTrip is also associated with the top most healthcare facilities in India.
For details about the best diabetes treatment in India and to learn about more preventive measures, E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org