Plastic surgery can be defined as a clinical intervention which is performed with a goal of improving outwardly aspects of an individual. In most instances, people who lack self-esteem due to their looks opt for plastic surgery. Also referred to as a ‘nose job’, cosmetic rhinoplasty is a popular medical procedure capable of enhancing shape of nose with respect to face. Sometimes, it can also be used to correct structural pattern of nose in patients struggling with breathing problems. It modifies shape of nose and improves overall appearance of patient’s face.
What Can Surgical Rhinoplasty Treat?
Rhinoplasty procedure can efficiently treat and rectify the following conditions.
- Nasal Asymmetry – This procedure can significantly help correct the nasal asymmetry present by birth. Plastic surgeons can change the size along with position of patient’s nostrils to maintain symmetry.
- Nose Profile – Rhinoplasty can smoothly correct the visible humps on nose and upgrade patient’s nose profile.
- Nasal Tip – This cosmetic procedure can treat enlarged, drooping, or hooked nasal tip.
Good Candidates for Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
The following category of patients is considered to be ideal candidates for a cosmetic rhinoplasty surgery.
- General Health – Patients must be in a good health and have no chronic illness. Surgeons may ask for a complete health checkup in order to determine their candidacy for cosmetic rhinoplasty.
- Dimensions of Nose – Patients who feel their nose is out of alignment, crooked, or inappropriate in shape may opt for cosmetic rhinoplasty.
- Breathing Difficulty – Patients who face breathing trouble due to nasal blockage can consider this surgical procedure.
- Smoking – Patients who smoke must quit smoking as soon as possible in order to heal at a faster pace and avoid complications following rhinoplasty surgery.
- Facial Growth – Patient’s facial growth must be completed in order to undergo a rhinoplasty.
- Realistic Goals – Patients who have a positive outlook towards rhinoplasty and realistic goals in mind are absolutely eligible for undergoing the procedure.
Recovery Following Cosmetic Rhinoplasty Procedure
Patients may experience a slight amount of pain and swelling at surgical site for initial few weeks. Also, there may arise a risk of infection following cosmetic rhinoplasty. Respective cosmetic surgeons may advise taking essential drugs and medicines to overcome such complications. It may take up to a full year to achieve desired results following rhinoplasty surgery. Patients should regularly attend the follow-up sessions and maintain a healthy routine. They need to maintain a strong will power to stay calm during the recovery phase. Patients who follow the directions of plastic surgeons strictly will get to see the results gradually.
Why Choose India for Availing Cosmetic Rhinoplasty?
Top class medical provisions, well-experienced medical experts & health care centers embellished with modern equipment and devices make Indian country a suitable destination for international patients seeking best cosmetic treatments like rhinoplasty surgery. Cosmetic rhinoplasty cost in India is very affordable. Indian hospitals facilitate hi-quality cosmetic rhinoplasty as well as other healthcare solutions to overseas guests merely at one-third of the price charged by other western countries. In addition to this, they also offer recuperation holiday packages to ensure a speedy and smooth recovery of international patients following cosmetic rhinoplasty in India.
You can send your queries at: firstname.lastname@example.org & https://indianmedtrip.com/contact-us/
Call or WhatsApp: +91-8600855554